The cost of corrosion can be expensive. Corrosion can impact you and your families health, aesthetic quality of your water, waste money and damage your household piping and fixtures. Corrosive water costs you in a number of ways.
- Decreases the efficiency of hot water heaters and may cause premature failure to the heater
- Corrodes and causes premature failure of household plumbing and plumbing fixtures
- Imparts a bitter taste to your water because of elevated levels of metals, which causes you to purchase bottled water.
- Results in the formation of red water or greenish-blue stains on drains and
- Consumption of water with elevated levels of toxic metals, such as lead and copper, have been shown to cause both acute and chronic health problems.